Our personal retreats are scheduled throughout the year around our group retreats. Our cancer retreats include in-depth workshops designed to help you take control of your healing journey and your diagnosis, plus lodging and meals, pick up and delivery to the Kailua – Kona airport (KOA). Our retreat center has a variety of rooms and accommodations for personal retreat guests. Cost of a 14 day personal retreat is $8900 per person – (14 days/13 nights).
You may choose in advance to stay longer – which we highly recommend – this added time helps you apply what you’ve learned in the workshops and also includes various healing therapies, healthy meal preparation with food from our organic gardens, a trip to the volcano, and sacred Hawaiian healing site visits around the island. Please contact us for more information about this option.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
We require a 50% deposit to reserve your space for a group retreat at Kokolulu. The balance is to be paid 10 days prior to your arrival.
We accept only cashier’s checks, bank or a wired bank draft for payments. Please send your check made out to: Kokolulu Farm and Cancer Retreats Inc. (to the address below). Please send via registered express mail (regular mail can take up to 3 weeks to reach us)
If you wish to pay using PayPal, please let us know and we will invoice you through PayPal (you can make payment via your credit card or through your bank).
Kokolulu Farm and Cancer Retreats Inc.
P.O. Box 340
Hawi, Hawaii 96719
o Three nutritious meals per day
o Pick-up and return to the Kailua-Kona airport
o All therapies, workshops, excursions and counseling sessions
o Individual meetings with our on-staff nurse and therapist, as desired
o Use of our Chinese temple and Dragon water gardens
o Learning healthy meal preparation with food from our organic gardens, advanced healing therapies, visits to sacred Hawaiian sites on Hawaii Island (if time allows)
Does not include:
o Airfare to Hawaii
o Travel insurance
o Other excursions not mentioned
o Other travel related expenses
o *Any herbs or supplements recommended by our medical staff in cooperation with the final decision of the guest, must be paid individually by the guest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To register at Kokolulu Farm & Cancer Retreats Inc., you must be:
o 18 years of age or older
o medically stable
o undergo a pre-admission assessment (see below)
* Any charges are in United States Dollars ($)
A pre-admission assessment is required for all participants of Kokolulu’s Cancer Retreats Inc.. It is confidential and conducted over the telephone by our registered nurse, Karin Cooke R.N.. Karin will call you within three business days of your registration.
The purpose of this assessment is to gain an understanding of you and your medical history, physical and emotional health.
* Once your deposit fee has been paid, cancellations must be made in writing to Kokolulu Farm and Cancer Retreats Inc. Except in the case of our free group retreats, in which case The deposit check required for registering for the group retreat WILL NOT BE PROCESSED unless you cancel less than 30 days in advance of a retreat where you have a confirmed space on the roster (you would receive your deposit back if you have a medical or family emergency that prevents attendance).
* No refunds will be granted for cancellations within 3 weeks of the retreat. (You would receive your deposit back if you have a medical or family emergency that prevents attendance – we require a letter from your physician).
* Transfers are permitted (if paid in full) to a later retreat if you are unable to attend the retreat you signed up for originally.
* No refunds will be made for failure to attend or to complete the retreat.
* Refunds will be made in full and asap in case of insufficient registrations.
* In all other cases refunds will be processed after the retreat ends. Our cancellation policy is firm.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Kokolulu Farm & Cancer Retreats Inc. can not be responsible nor liable for any injury, loss or damage of property, obligations derived from travel arrangements, or disruption of program due to circumstances beyond the control of Kokolulu Farm & Cancer Retreats Inc..